What does a Dental Flipper look like?

This is a picture of a “flipper” for
Flipper for Tooth #9

tooth #9.  I believe it is commonly called a flipper because one can “flip it in and out rather easily.”  It is technically/properly called an all acrylic removable partial denture.  In this situation it is used as a temporary thru the process of dental implant restoration of tooth #9.

This entry was posted in Removeable Partial Denture. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to What does a Dental Flipper look like?

  1. dating says:

    hi i found your blog today and I have read some great posts over here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *